Wild Ferns Manuka Honey skincare products all contain premium certified New Zealand Manuka Honey 80+ with over 80% Manuka pollen analysis which defines its pureness and authenticity.
New Zealand Manuka Honey is a wild honey collected by bees from the flowers of the native Manuka tree. This unique honey has some remarkable properties, which have been the subject of extensive scientific research. These studies have shown that manuka honey has natural antiseptic, antibiotic and anti-inflammatory properties.
Manuka Honey is also highly cleansing, is a natural anti-oxidant, improves skin regeneration, and is an effective moisturiser. As a result, natural New Zealand Manuka Honey is in high demand as a skincare ingredient. We hope you enjoy our growing range of New Zealand Manuka Honey skincare and beauty products.
Manuka Honey Key Points:
- Honey is one of nature's oldest healing agents.
- Natural, pure Manuka Honey is produced in the clean, green countryside of New Zealand.
- Manuka Honey has natural antiseptic, antibiotic, and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Manuka Honey soothes, softens and moisturises your skin.
- It will improve cellular regeneration, and help skin recover from exposure to the environment.
- New Zealand Manuka honey is mixed with other natural products, to form some of the most beautiful skincare products in the world.